Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brownie In Bubble Land

As all the pink clouds were swirling around [and around and around...], I noticed 15 minutes later to a new and exiting place. I found I was in a giant floaty thingy, and then I realized it was a bubble, and everything else was made of bubbles!

I thought about Wizard Of Oz, then clicked my back paws together and mumbled,"There is no place like home" It didn't work. It was a dogtastrophe! I was going to be stuck here forever if I didn't do something!!! I was one dead dog! I decided to stop worrying. It worked! I had thought of an idea! I quickly gnarled my teeth and... bit the bubble!

It was bad thinking and it hurt but worked! As I collapsed I saw the time machine! I saw it read: Bubble Land, so I must be able to turn it to go back home! I pulled the lever and then it said: Pet Shop. I pulled the lever again and I returned. What a relief!

I saw all my friends and told them all about it. I told them I would take a friend on a mission with me, but only one per mission. I know I would take Rosy first. He's my best friend! I couldn't wait until another adventure whether it was including the time machine or not, but I really wasn't ready for what was coming next.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment