Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brownie Explores

I was strolling around the house on December 26th which I think is Christmas, when Santa Paws comes! I look around my new home, find a soft spot, and fall into deep sleep. I wake up at 9:00,[I'm a sleepyhead pup] and zoom downstairs. I find a child tearing MY presents! How rude! I snarl and she backs off. I'm glad! After I open all my presents the person grabs a snake and ties it to my neck! How scary! I figured out it was a leash: something people use to drag innocent puppies anywhere they want. I went to Puppy Paradise Park, A fun place actually... Then a saw something very mysterious, I barked, broke off my leash, and ran to go check out this thingamajigger. [It was really heavy] I carried it to my owner. We rushed home and I figured out it was a time machine! I swore I would never touch it... But would I?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment