Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lulu

I'm Lu..."AHHH!!!' "*HISS" mangy mutts, they think they rule the streets! Oh, what? Oh yeah, I'm Lulu, a little white kitten. I live at an animal shelter in the OC! I love wandering the streets like this when my mom isn't watching... ;) Playing is a must in my book!

No wait! *THUNK* well I'm being taken back again, did I mention I live in the shelter with Brownie, the dog who found a time machine? (read my other stories for Brownie info) In fact, he's my BFF! I love his cute little sis, Candy, and what a name on her! Trust me, the name on her fits... I love to play with Brownie, but he's too busy with Fifi, a francey poodle, he might be going on a world tour!

BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!! OUT!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment