Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tiger the Trickster

My name is Tiger and I really, really want to be a trained angel pet. Lola says I need to do a good deed first. It's kind of hard though, because last time I tried to save Kitty from a fire in the clouds, all I got was a broken leg, and an " I told you so." So I'm not exactly sure if I can do it.

" Help Meeeeeee!"

This can't be good! I know that howl anywhere! Sasha's in trouble I run over to her, only to see her squealing and... oh boy, being carried away by Spike! Just in time I haul myself onto Spike's tail. I must have ridden like, all the way down to Earth 'cause I looked up and I was in a volcano! " Fly, Sasha!" I yelled.

I saw that her wings were flapping frantically but she wasn't moving! I remembered that Lola told us our wings wouldn't work on Earth! I shouted it out to Sasha. I had to think fast. " Hey Spike, bet you can't fly over the volcano." I said, remembering the rule. Spike ran to the edge and jumped. "AAAHHH!" I heard him yell. Ashes showered me and that's the last thing I remember.

" Tiger, wake up." I heard a familiar voice squeak. " Sasha, is that you?" I mumbled.

" Yes, and thank you! You saved me!"

Lola then gave me some of the training I need.

Thank you, Lola!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment