Saturday, May 29, 2010

Brownie, Rosy, And Strangly, Candy, In Dinosaur Park!

As Rosy and I swirled in the clouds, I faintly saw Candy bounce out of her crib and into the swirling clouds around us!

"Wow," I thought.

I didn't know she could bounce like that! She was wearing a tiny blue dress with matching sparkly ribbons, but what would my owner think when she saw Candy was gone?!?! I didn't have time to think, because sarcastically , Candy yelped in surprise and fell from her cloud into the rather bumpy wilderness. She looked up at me with hopeful eyes, and at that moment, I fell out of the cloud. Candy dashed out of the way just in time, but of course, Rosy fell on top of me.

"Hee hee," Candy giggled.

I groaned. Having a little sister was worse than what was coming next. Rosy let out strong, fierce barks. I turned around. There stood before me... A Tyrannosaurus Rex! I squealed little barks of terror. Candy dramatically stuck her nose in the air, I thought she was being a "Prissy Pup" but then I heard tiny sniffs, then Candy started running while Rosy chased after her. Then Candy stopped , Rosy bumped her but she started to dig anyway. I saw the time machine, we were saved! Candy turned around to look at me, and her tail bumped the lever on the time machine, then I saw the clouds, and as we were being lifted into the air, I thought that maybe, just maybe, having a little sister isn't so bad after all.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment